You are here
- Performed site clearing activities with a 2018 John Deere 4044M Tractor with front loader grapple attachment and brush hog.
- Removed trees with a Stihl Farm Boss chainsaw.
- Excavated soil with a John Deere 485A backhoe at eight (8) locations to depths of 6' bgs.
- Drilled and installed three 1" PVC wells using 10' of 1" prepacked screens.
- Installed 5" X 7.5" manholes with 2' X 2' concrete pads.
- Advanced six (6) soil borings with a macro sampler to depths of 16' bgs.
- Grouted borings on completion.
- Collected thirty-three (33) groundwater samples using the SP16 groundwater sampling system ranging in depths of 30' bgs. to 50.5' bgs.
- Abandon five residential wells ranging from 6" diameter to 60" diameter hand dug wells 35' deep.
- Abandon six (6) 1" piezometers, twenty-five (25) 2" PVC monitoring wells and twenty-three (23) 4" recovery wells.
- Inject 10,400 gallons of Persulfate into 20 injections wells.
- Abandon nineteen (19) 3/4" PVC wells by grouting in-place.
- Abandon three (3) 2" PVC wells by grouting in-place.
- Remove flushmount covers. Remove and/or cut off protective casings below grade surface.
- Resurface six (6) wells located in lawn areas with topsoil, grass seed and straw.
- Complete 1903 Forms.
- Advanced four (4) soil borings using a 4' macro core sampler at an angle of 22 1⁄2 degrees to a depth of
- Collect four (4) groundwater samples using the SP16 groundwater sampling system in depths ranging from 30' to 50' bgs.
- Drilling and sampling equipment was decontaminated between all borings.
- All boreholes were grouted upon completion of drilling.
- Advanced eight (8) soil borings using a 4' macro core sampler to a depth of 25' bgs.
- Installed temporary 1" PVC wells in each boring using 10' of .010 screen.
- Abandoned wells by pulling and grouting using bentonite cement grout. Resurfaced with like material at grade.
- Provided three (3) reconditioned, open top drums.