- Drilled and installed three 1" PVC wells using 10' of 1" prepacked screens.
- Installed 5" X 7.5" manholes with 2' X 2' concrete pads.
- Advanced six (6) soil borings with a macro sampler to depths of 16' bgs.
- Grouted borings on completion.
- Advanced nine (9) soil borings using the DT 22 and Macro Core sampling systems at depths up to 30' bgs.
- Installed nine (9) 1" PVC wells.
- Abandoned wells after collecting groundwater samples.
- Collected thirty-three (33) groundwater samples using the SP16 groundwater sampling system ranging in depths of 30' bgs. to 50.5' bgs.
- Advanced eight (8) soil borings using a 4' macro core sampler to a depth of 25' bgs.
- Installed temporary 1" PVC wells in each boring using 10' of .010 screen.
- Abandoned wells by pulling and grouting using bentonite cement grout. Resurfaced with like material at grade.
- Provided three (3) reconditioned, open top drums.
- Abandoned three (3) existing 2" PVC wells by grouting in place. (1-27', 1-74', 1-70')
- MW-1R-Grout in place and fill manhole with concrete mix.
- MW-2 Grout in place and remove concrete pad and protective casing or cut-off protective casing & well 6-inches below ground surface. Resurface using top soil, grass seed & straw.
- MW-3 Grout in place and remove flush-mount and cut-off well 6 inches below ground surface. Resurface using top soil, grass seed & straw.
- Advanced four (4) soil borings using a 4' macro core sampler at an angle of 22 1⁄2 degrees to a depth of
- Collect four (4) groundwater samples using the SP16 groundwater sampling system in depths ranging from 30' to 50' bgs.
- Drilling and sampling equipment was decontaminated between all borings.
- All boreholes were grouted upon completion of drilling.
- Inject 10,400 gallons of Persulfate into 20 injections wells.
- Install one (1), 3⁄4" diameter groundwater monitoring well.
- Install 3⁄4" Schedule-40 PVC piping to an estimated depth of 27' below land surface (ft BLS). A 10', 0.01" slot PVC screen surrounded by a pre- packaged sand filter pack installed from 17 to 27' BLS, and a 17' PVC riser pipe will extend to the land surface.
- The screened interval is designed to capture seasonal water table fluctuation, which is estimated to range between 18' BLS and 26' BLS. Additional filter pack material comprised of 6/25 coarse sand will extend 0.5 ft above the top of the well screen.
- A 0.5' thick layer of 30/65 fine sand was placed above the coarse sand and bentonite pellets and installed above the fine sand filter pack to construct a 2' thick seal.
- The remaining annular space was grouted with cement grout to a minimum 6" BLS. Develop monitoring well. Completed well with a locking cap and an eight (8)" diameter steel, bolt-down, traffic- rated manhole set flush into a 24" x 24" x 4" thick concrete pad, with a permanently affixed identification plate.
- The well ID was etched in a metal identification tag and attached to the well pad.
- Provided FDOT- approved 55-gallon drums for containment of investigative derived waste (IDW), specifically water generated during well installation, equipment decontamination, and well development.
- The IDW was collected in 5-Gallon buckets and then transferred to a drum staged at the Client’s property located at 5 (adjacent to the drilling location for subsequent transportation and disposal by a certified waste hauler.
- Abandon nineteen (19) 3/4" PVC wells by grouting in-place.
- Abandon three (3) 2" PVC wells by grouting in-place.
- Remove flushmount covers. Remove and/or cut off protective casings below grade surface.
- Resurface six (6) wells located in lawn areas with topsoil, grass seed and straw.
- Complete 1903 Forms.
- Performed site clearing activities with a 2018 John Deere 4044M Tractor with front loader grapple attachment and brush hog.
- Removed trees with a Stihl Farm Boss chainsaw.
- Advanced seventeen (17) soil borings with a macro core sampler down to depths of 40'bgs.
- Grouted borings upon completion.
- Advanced eight (8) soil borings using the DT 22 and Macro Core sampling systems at depths up to 25' bgs.
- Installed eight (8) soil vapor implants ranging in depths from 5'bgs. to 25' bgs.
Mount Pleasant, SC
- Excavated soil with a John Deere 485A backhoe at eight (8) locations to depths of 6' bgs.
- Advanced sixteen (16) sixteen soil borings using a 4' macro core sampler to an estimated depth of 50' below grade surface utilizing the DT22 (Dual Tube Soil Sampling System).
- Borings were grouted upon completion using bentonite cement grout and/or bentonite high solids grout. Locations were resurfaced with like material at grade.
- Abandoned one (1) monitoring well (4" steel casing to 265' and open bedrock to 340'). Cut-off casing 6" below ground surface.
- Contained water being removed from well during abandonment. Resurfaced with like material.
- Abandon five residential wells ranging from 6" diameter to 60" diameter hand dug wells 35' deep.
- Abandon six (6) 1" piezometers, twenty-five (25) 2" PVC monitoring wells and twenty-three (23) 4" recovery wells.
Dominion Carolina Gas Transmission
- Abandoned one (1) existing 4" residential well to 50' bgs.
- Removed pump, equipment and pump house.