JG Drilling is a Veteran Owned Small Business!
JG Drilling has been formed as an owner‐operated company, which will help to keep cost low for our clients, as well as staff every project with a competent driller with 29 plus years of experience.
The owner is Jeffrey Grant who has held the following positions: President, Vice President, Regional Exploration Manager, Drilling Manager, Head Driller, Driller and Drillers assistant.
JG Drilling provides services in South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia and Tennessee.
- 2020 Geoprobe® Model 6712DT Track Mounted Drill
- Modular Machine Design - Can be assembled and Disassembled in three parts (weight includes GA2500 & Mast & Winch assembly)
- Undercarriage 2,000 lb. - Unit Platform 2,120 lb. - Drill Mast 2,360 lb.
- Heavy Duty Track Drive System
- GH63 Hammer w/ Single Speed Bi-directional Rotation
- Simple Control Panel Design
- Optional GA2500 Two Speed Auger System (See Specs)
- Optional Mast & Winch System
- Rear Blade Assembly for Tooling Transport and machine stabilization
- Better access to key components for serviceability and maintenance
- South Carolina (License # B‐2105)
- North Carolina (License # 4328‐B)
- Tennessee (License # M 1049)
- NGWA (CWD 3186009)
- CDL A
- OSHA 40 Hour
- OSHA 8 Hour
- OSHA 10 Hour
- Supervisor Reasonable Suspicion Training
- Inspecting Tying Down & Securing Cargo Training
- CPR/AED: Adult, Child, Infant Standard First Aid
- Loss Prevention System Certification (LPS)
- DOT Medical Examiners Certificate
- HAZMAT Physical